Hi, I have a few Droid devices. This is the first time I have gotten one that didn't have hard Home, Back etc buttons on the phone. I have to shake my head. The device is completely unuseable. I have a Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) and SwiftKey install and I am unable to use the device in any way to actually write an email. The voice recognition seems to think that "for" is spelt 4, but the worst is the idiotic location of the home and back buttons. While I can struggle and just barely sent a email with my tablet (it repeatedly goes to the home screen, or hits back or whatever. It is impossible to type on the stupid thing), my droid phone may as well be a brick for all the good it does me. I can't respond to text messages, emails, or anything that requires me to use a keyboard.

There HAS to be a way to fix this. If not, I guess I am going to have to buy an iPhone. I have to say that I am completely shocked that Google would do something as obviously boneheaded and stupid as this and make their devices unusable except by those with tiny fingers and thumbs. How the hell do I change the location of these retarded buttons to the top where they belong?????????
    11-05-2013 02:08 PM
    Sounds like maybe the digitizer is out of calibration, thinking you're tapping some place other than where you are. I've not seen any phones with a calibration option, so may want to take it back to the store and have them look at it.
    11-05-2013 02:57 PM
    Hi, I have a few Droid devices. This is the first time I have gotten one that didn't have hard Home, Back etc buttons on the phone. I have to shake my head. The device is completely unuseable. I have a Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) and SwiftKey install and I am unable to use the device in any way to actually write an email. The voice recognition seems to think that "for" is spelt 4, but the worst is the idiotic location of the home and back buttons. While I can struggle and just barely sent a email with my tablet (it repeatedly goes to the home screen, or hits back or whatever. It is impossible to type on the stupid thing), my droid phone may as well be a brick for all the good it does me. I can't respond to text messages, emails, or anything that requires me to use a keyboard.

There HAS to be a way to fix this. If not, I guess I am going to have to buy an iPhone. I have to say that I am completely shocked that Google would do something as obviously boneheaded and stupid as this and make their devices unusable except by those with tiny fingers and thumbs. How the hell do I change the location of these retarded buttons to the top where they belong?????????
    I thought I was the only one who had this problem. I all but gave up trying to text and chat via Google Hangouts.
    12-03-2013 08:36 PM
    My only problem has been my fat fingers (and bad eyesight). With the Note 3 I can actually see the screen, and with the S-Key I can hit any letter on the keyboard I want.

Anyone know where I can download telepathy.apk? That's about my only complaint now. (And the usual AT&T lock, glue, screws, nails, staples, welding, thinking voids the warranty, etc. ********.)
    12-03-2013 09:00 PM