I currently have the Kyocera Rise from Virgin Mobile. Now the phone is falling apart on me and it's not working as good as it used to.

The main thing I am looking for is lots of space on the internal storage. I heard Samsung S III have lots of space but I don't feel like spending that much money on the phone. I don't want to get Samsung S II either since it's an older model.

Is there any phones out that will work for me? Or is the only choice I have is Samsung S III? I'm willing to switch cell phone provider if I can still have the low monthly payment which I am getting from Virgin Mobile. Right now, I have $35 per month which is fine with me.

Thanks for any help you can give to me.
    11-09-2013 10:12 PM
    I currently have the Kyocera Rise from Virgin Mobile. Now the phone is falling apart on me and it's not working as good as it used to.

The main thing I am looking for is lots of space on the internal storage. I heard Samsung S III have lots of space but I don't feel like spending that much money on the phone. I don't want to get Samsung S II either since it's an older model.

Is there any phones out that will work for me? Or is the only choice I have is Samsung S III? I'm willing to switch cell phone provider if I can still have the low monthly payment which I am getting from Virgin Mobile. Right now, I have $35 per month which is fine with me.

Thanks for any help you can give to me.
    I am guessing you have to pay the entire price for the phone?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-09-2013 10:14 PM
    I am guessing you have to pay the entire price for the phone?

That's correct.
    11-11-2013 01:04 AM
    That's correct.
    You can look at the Nexus 5. That just got released, and is only 350.
    Otherwise, maybe you know someone who wants to upgrade? Make sure their phone will work with virgin, and you could buy that phone?

11-11-2013 08:02 AM
    You can look at the Nexus 5. That just got released, and is only 350.
    Otherwise, maybe you know someone who wants to upgrade? Make sure their phone will work with virgin, and you could buy that phone?

I can get a Samsung S III for about the same price. But thanks anyway.
    11-11-2013 09:18 AM
    Thanks for everyone help! I decided that I have to get the Samsung S III. It looks like I have no other choice. I am going to wait after Thanksgiving to buy it and hopefully the price will be lower.
    11-14-2013 01:14 AM