Clearing suggestive text in email to field on Samsung Galaxy S3.

Jmr674

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (4G). In the email application (standard) it seems to store all of the email addresses from emails I've received, even SPAM emails.

Now when I send an email and enter the "to" field, it suggests these email addresses. How do I clear out all of these stored suggestive email addresses from my phone? None of them are in my contacts lists.

Im using just normal pop email and the standard email app.

I've tried cleaners, clearing cache, deleting email accounts - everything. Nothing works and nothing gets rid of these pesky suggestive email addresses. No one seems to be able to answer this and it seems to be a common problem on forums.

Help please folks!

Sent from my Samsung GT-I9305T

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (4G). In the email application (standard) it seems to store all of the email addresses from emails I've received, even SPAM emails.

Now when I send an email and enter the "to" field, it suggests these email addresses. How do I clear out all of these stored suggestive email addresses from my phone? None of them are in my contacts lists.

Im using just normal pop email and the standard email app.

I've tried cleaners, clearing cache, deleting email accounts - everything. Nothing works and nothing gets rid of these pesky suggestive email addresses. No one seems to be able to answer this and it seems to be a common problem on forums.

Help please folks!

Sent from my Samsung GT-I9305T

Is there something in the email app settings that may help?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Jmr674

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Nope. These emails / people are not in my contact list at all. Believe me, I've tried absolutely everything.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae