Hey guys,

I have a problem with connecting to WiFi on android. I got 2 phones, one with Android 4.2.2 and the other with an older version, but none can't connect. I also tried with an iphone and had no problem.

Also, I tried connecting to other WiFi networks with the same phones, and they connected. So I think there might be a problem with my home network, but I can't figure out what it could be.

Any ideas?

P.S: Hope I didn't post in a wrong section
    11-13-2013 05:30 AM
    Without knowing which Android phones you're using, it's hard to say. My guess is your router may not be compatible. Not sure about all the ins and outs of Wi-Fi, but I do know when the Razr got it's update to Jellybean, Motorola changed something with the Wi-Fi on the phone phone and it no longer worked on many older routers (mine included). They said it was something to do with the security protocols, but I couldn't get more specific than that. Yet my Bionic (sister to the Razr and also a Motorola phone) still worked fine after getting JB. So my guess is something along those lines is affecting those specific phones with your router. If that's the case, your only option may be a new router or different phone.
    11-13-2013 10:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Check out this guide, and let us know if anything helps! http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    11-14-2013 03:24 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Check out this guide, and let us know if anything helps! http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    I'm betting on #1. That's about the most common problem with mobile wifi devices.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-14-2013 11:37 AM