Hi
    Need help got me beat and it is something simple i bet lol
    How do you sync a kindle app on my S3 with the kindle app on my android tablet?????

Thanks for any help you can give

Rick
    11-13-2013 09:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. With Kindle, you have to log in to your Amazon Kindle account, which contains your whole library. Once you're logged in, you can then download any items from your library to your tablet. Any purchases you make will be recorded in your account, so that it can be accessible from any device that has a Kindle app that is logged into your account.

So all you need to do is log into your Kindle account on your S3 or on your tablet, and you should be able to access your Kindle library on either device.
    11-14-2013 03:29 AM
    If you've noticed that last read page isn't synced between your devices I'd think of a reason

Using the phone's/tablet's Back button doesn't save the last read page local anymore
    ... you've to use the app's own side menu (upper left corner) to get back to the Kindle start page, then the last read page will be saved local.
    See, without saving the last read page local, it can't be synced over the Kindle server to your other devices.
    11-14-2013 05:25 AM