how to organise app screen

Amin09

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if it's been asked earlier but I really need to ask this.
Since I am new to android. I'm trying to get to know the system.
So my question is how to organise apps icons in app screen. I can organise the home screens easily but when I try to hold down an icon in app screen to move it within app screen, it simply takes the icon to homepage as a shortcut.
So I was hoping maybe you guys could help me.
Looking forward to your response.
Best regards :)

Posted via Android Central App

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe there are some app drawer customization options in the pay version of Nova. I'm guessing several other launchers have those options as well.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Some launchers allow you to organize apps in the drawer, some don't. But since you mostly run apps from the home screens, that's where you organize them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Agree with the above. Nova Launcher Prime is a 3rd party Launcher/Homescreen app that allows you to categorize apps within the App Drawer (only in the paid version, not the free version). It's a very well-done app, and it doesn't use any more battery than the stock Launcher. RAM usage is also pretty minimal.

Most Android users only use the App Drawer as reference, where all of your apps are listed. For practical day-to-day usage, it makes more sense for you to place the apps that you use most on the homescreen, and organize them the way you want, whether they're individually placed or grouped together in folders.

Amin09

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok that's pretty much helpful.
I guess everyone uses the shortcuts, and to be honest even I use the shortcuts that are on home screen.
I asked because I just wanted to give a well organised look to the internal pages.
Thanks everyone :)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000