Scrapbook not working

todiefor909

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
For some reason now every time I try and open my scrapbook it begins to open then closes. Not sure why use to work fine before just started out of no where. I tried deleting cache and data but same thing. Anyone else having this issue.. I have the note 3

Posted via Android Central App

brandonanthonyhall

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Have you gotten it working again? I'm having the same issue on the Verizon Note 3. Scrapbook tries to open then immediately force closes even after clearing cache and data.

palms64

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Same here, my Scapbook won't open. Error message says... Unfortunatley Scapbook has stopped.

I got it to work but its a work around not a fix.
As soon as you tap on the Scapbook icon start to tap on the screen several times then click on the OK error message to get one of your saved scapbook pages to open.
I will try to find why this is happening. Hope this helps for the time being.

Ok found the issue within 2 minutes.
When you get into your scapbook scroll through and start to deleted saved notes. Test until you find the one causing the issue. I would start with the last one created. One of mine was causing it to not open. Now it works 100%. Hope this helps

palms

Last edited:

palms64

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Your Welcome Cree8or.
Guess what... I use to work for Samsung in the Telco division as a trainer but left the company last year. So glad i could help you with the same issue. Mine hasn't failed since.

nai4ety

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
You wouldn't happen to know why scrapbook stopped picking up urls would you?

It will only save a url if I circle only said url which kind of defeats the purpose of saving an image or info and being able to access it again easy through the url... it was working fine but at some point I noticed all my new content was just whatever image I circled at the time. .. No url... I used to use scrapbook quite often :(