Nexus 4 Sensor issues

Aleeyah Griffith

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I recently had my Nexus 4 screen replaced at a Cellular repair store and now I noticed that when I make a call, the screen goes black and doesn't wake up when I pull the phone away. It's not my screen protector because the one I have is cut out to expose the sensors. It's really annoying that I can't access the end call button or anything else on the screen. Is there a way I can fix it, or am I going to have to bring it back and have them fix it again?

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I recently had my Nexus 4 screen replaced at a Cellular repair store and now I noticed that when I make a call, the screen goes black and doesn't wake up when I pull the phone away. It's not my screen protector because the one I have is cut out to expose the sensors. It's really annoying that I can't access the end call button or anything else on the screen. Is there a way I can fix it, or am I going to have to bring it back and have them fix it again?

They probably covered the sensor. That's their fault, bring it back and have them fix it. In the future, I recommend having repairs done by people who are authorized to work on that phone model

sent from my Galaxy S3 rocking Cyanogenmod