Basic Google Calendar Help

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why, but all of a sudden confused about some calendar basics.

1. I use Jorte Calendar. Something I have become used to...or thought so What is the difference in what they call "My Calendar" and "Eric H Calendar" I use the second one, and have to, and that is no problem. I just want to know what the My Calendar is, why they mainly show that in examples, and why I have nothing in there. I do see on the PC calendar it is "Eric H Calendar", so I know why the info is there, just not in the other one

2. I can change the color of the events, tasks and holidays on the PC Calendar, however, I cannot see a place to change the important events on the PC. Does this have to be done on the Jorte widget? I am thinking so, because the colors of the events and holidays are not changing on the widget when I sync

Any help is appreciated

Eric

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm using stock calendar but hopefully there is some similarities.
If you go on the website. My calendars is a collection of calendars stored on Google Calendar. On mine I have imported 1 so I have Tom Fairclough (just ones added on the phone with no specific event), UWA (imported my university calendar - didn't sync as the sync stuffed up mid semester) and tasks - not sure what updates this.

Than you have the other group - other Calender's which mine has my work one which is a live sync. If your syncing uour gmail cal to this app it could be reading groupings as a new calendar. Hopefully this is similar to yours and makes sense.

I edit my calendars colour online on google.com/calendar

I expect the app to have a similar one, or maybe if its syncing of your google account adjusting it on that could do it.not sure just speculation.

I tend to stay to the native apps as I find those most convenient and I dislike doubling up on app types.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae