Bought 2 phones from Amazon, only got 1 sim card

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought a note 3 and s4 from Amazon for use on a Verizon family share plan. I'll be a new customer switching from Carolina West wireless. My package came today. Both phones arrived, but only one sim card. Can I get another sim card at Verizon when I go to activate my phones? Or will that mess up the contract you sign with Amazon?.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes verizon will give you the Sim card for free. You can order one on the phone but it takes a few days so I would just go to the store.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I contacted amazon, and they said the note shipped with the sim installed. I checked, and it's in there. Sorry for the thread. Mods please delete

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Good to see the SIM was installed and you are ready to go - have you connected the devices? If so, how do you like the two?

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My old contract ended today. So I'm waiting until tomorrow to activate them. But I've been playing with them tonight, and so far, they are both great. They are miles ahead of my girlfriend and my old phones. I opted for the note 3 while she will be getting the s4. She has the original motorola droid x (not the moto x), and I have the original razr maxx.