Vlingo and bluetooth on I717 note

JaVelin X

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Folks

The one big issue I have with this phone (Galaxy note 1) is that an upgrade to jelly bean has rendered the bluetooth mostly disabled. I have a motorola earpiece that works with it but voice commands don't work at all recognition is bad and it also I noticed today puts the audio through the earpiece but the voice actually only registers on the phone mic directly. I tried a samsung earpiece today and it's the opposite. audio through the phone and voice through the earpiece. This is a serious issue because using the phone directly while driving is not legal here now. And this was working fine before... I reread a few things where some technology was removed because of a lawsuit and google isn't saying anything to acknowledge the problem but I think there mush be a solution because theres not enough people recently complaining about it everything about it seems to be many months old.

Because this happened though the update to jellybean who is to blame for the things that are broken. is it Samsung? Google? the phone company? I have searched for solutions and theres too much to wade through and most things aren't relevant.

JaVelin X

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Found something called assistant that seems to work and ads functionality too... crashes sometimes but otherwise does what I expect most times

Posted via Android Central App