madisonmoss13

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! My help is due to my Samsung galaxy s3.
Right last night I received a text last night and half asleep looked at it. At this point it was fully working and fine. Also not very well at the moment, woke up in the middle of the night for a drink and checked my phone.. It was stuck on the title of the phone, boot up screen. I thought it had run out of battery so turned it off and left it to charge then when I woke up it hadn't and was just froze on the battery sign not doing anything.
I googled various help, I've tried to get into recovery mode AND download mode using volume up/down, home then power and it just boots up to the title screen and does nothing else.
I don't have a clue about any software I have I just know I want my phone up and working again!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there! My help is due to my Samsung galaxy s3.
Right last night I received a text last night and half asleep looked at it. At this point it was fully working and fine. Also not very well at the moment, woke up in the middle of the night for a drink and checked my phone.. It was stuck on the title of the phone, boot up screen. I thought it had run out of battery so turned it off and left it to charge then when I woke up it hadn't and was just froze on the battery sign not doing anything.
I googled various help, I've tried to get into recovery mode AND download mode using volume up/down, home then power and it just boots up to the title screen and does nothing else.
I don't have a clue about any software I have I just know I want my phone up and working again!

Welcome to the forums.
You are pressing the buttons at the same time, and releasing when you see the first Samsung logo, correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol