Help with a Samsung Galaxy Centura speaker.

cyberlox

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I got a Samsung Galaxy Centura a few months ago, shortly after the speaker broke when I was listening to Pandora. A couple months passed, I didn't mind seeing how I could just use the headphone jack, I hit it on something and the speaker started working again. But it died again shortly after. What is a good way just to fix the speaker entirely so I don't have to go out and get a new phone? I highly dread getting a new one because I have a Blizzard mobile authenticator on it. So any help will be highly appreciated, thank you. c:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There could be a hardware defect. How long have you had the device? Perhaps it's still under warranty for repair?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Lisascraftiques

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem for the past day and a half. Pandora turned on by itself yesterday and I noticed I was not getting any sound out of my phone a little while after the incident.I could only get sound through headphones. I tried looking up solutions on the net but nothing was working.
Here is what I did...
I started to become suspicious that Pandora may have something to do with it since I have read about similar problems from others whose phone's sound quit while using Pandora. I finally went into Manage Apps > Pandora then Clear Cache. I then turned the phone off, took out the battery, put it back in then restarted the phone. I am not sure the reboot was necessary but My sound is now working properly. If you were listening to Pandora and your sound quits try clearing the cache.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36