same games on 2 devices

steveo017

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
hi, i have bought 2 hudl tablets for my kids and as they play the same gamesi would like to know how can i make sure that thier game saves and game progress does not transfer to the other, they are both running on my account.
any help would be great. thank you.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
hi, i have bought 2 hudl tablets for my kids and as they play the same gamesi would like to know how can i make sure that thier game saves and game progress does not transfer to the other, they are both running on my account.
any help would be great. thank you.
The game data shouldn't save across both devices unless the developer provides an option for it to do so, and you enable that feature. Also, as a secured measure, you can also disable Google Sync via Settings > Accounts > Google and disable sync.

By the the way, welcome to the forums!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the game differentiates the player by account, only one of them will be able to play at a time. And almost certainly, whichever one plays, the game status is saved at that point.

If the game differentiates players differently (player name, game account name or number, etc.) then the saves will be for whoever logged in for that session. If both are playing at the same time, each one's game will be saved separately. It depends on the game and how it was written. I've never seen a game that allows the player to choose how the saving is done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781