Need help bad please i really do

Bob Bob6

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
so my dad went out to get me a nexus 5 and he told me he will cancel my phone i currently have so i can have a better phone plan for my nexus 5, that day my dad was mad because he had to pay $38 extra on my phone bill for some reason. he told me i was subscribed with this 3rd party triton mobilechat instant messaging app that costed $38 each month. my dad went to my carrier to change my phone number and they have no idea how to cancel this so all they did was change my number.

i also reseted my old phone so i have no history or anything its factory reset.

questions:

1: because i changed my phone number will they still charge me?
2: how can i cancel the subscription?

answer

1:?
2:?

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
so my dad went out to get me a nexus 5 and he told me he will cancel my phone i currently have so i can have a better phone plan for my nexus 5, that day my dad was mad because he had to pay $38 extra on my phone bill for some reason. he told me i was subscribed with this 3rd party triton mobilechat instant messaging app that costed $38 each month. my dad went to my carrier to change my phone number and they have no idea how to cancel this so all they did was change my number.

i also reseted my old phone so i have no history or anything its factory reset.

questions:

1: because i changed my phone number will they still charge me?
2: how can i cancel the subscription?

answer

1:?
2:?
They will probably still charge you since you didn't cancel the subscription. Try to find the company's number and call them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you recall actually installing this app, or signing up for service? Were you actually using it to chat?

From what I can tell from a Web search, it might be AOL's chat service, which is called Triton. You might want to contact AOL about it.

Posted via Android Central App

Bob Bob6

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you recall actually installing this app, or signing up for service? Were you actually using it to chat?

From what I can tell from a Web search, it might be AOL's chat service, which is called Triton. You might want to contact AOL about it.

thx i dont recall downloading anything besides the playstore ill contact them

Bob Bob6

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

can u get me there contact email ? i found one but not sure if its right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781