AT&T samnsung tab 3 7.0

Thomas Yerton

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Well hoping to get some questions answered about this tablet....I assumed this was like every other samsung tablet when I bought it but its not. Its not MHL compatiable so I cant use a micro usb to hdmi cable to hook it to my hdtv. Which sucks cause I travel alot. So my question is what are my options? Can someone plz guide me n the right direction.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
What do you need it to connect for? Music, movies? There is the Chromecast, but since you need to connect it to WiFi, that makes it hard for traveling, due to everytime you change places, you have to reset it up.

Thomas Yerton

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Ya when I found out this wasnt MHL I was let down...so do I have any options for hardwiring this to a hdtv at all ...like do they even make like a micro usb converter to hdmi lol or does device have to have mhl

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ya when I found out this wasnt MHL I was let down...so do I have any options for hardwiring this to a hdtv at all ...like do they even make like a micro usb converter to hdmi lol or does device have to have mhl

You might be able to find the converter that is in 2 pieces. One for the MHL. Have you looked on our site, shopandroid?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Thomas Yerton

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
No I habent I dont even know what terms to use to search for it .....cause spite yhe reviews this is a zippy lil tablet but not having that MHL function is a downer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11