Tablet won't turn on

lx_rawwrz_lx

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
So awhile back my tablet was acting up and being slow. So I held down the power button to reboot it but when I try starting it back up again it goes through the normal process up until a black screen with the word android that is in blue and is flashing. It always stops here. Also whenever I plug it into my computer it just says that there is no driver found
I have a MID M9000 9" Android 4.0 Capacitive Touch Tablet PC - 1.2Ghz, 8GB, 512MB, Wi-Fi (White)
gupyba5u.jpg

The picture is where the screen is stuck

techbros123

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Have you done anything to cause this and how old is this tablet. It could be a issue where your tablet was stuck in a mode wear it coulndt handle or process anything like apps and this happend to my tablet to. How long has this been occuring? Try pluging it in and hold the power button for about 20 seconds. Then your device will automatically boot up. Its worth a try. This happens to me becuase i like to game alot but when i boot it up its just stuck on a screen. Hope it helped try to reply back and i try to find another way.

techbros123

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Also erase any apps you dont need or ones that take up to 1 to 3 GB of memory. Go to settings and then go to storage then applications ''if u have it'' and then go to an app and click on it. then click on ''erase data or clear data'' When you say no drivers found look for your tablet name like when i plug my device a notification will pop up with a menu about my tablet and then go to libaries and it will pop up. If this is not the case make sure your cable that connects you tablet to your computer is in working shape. make sure it plugged in or you might have a promblem with your cable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo