Who am I here? Zorro. Hi, my name is Zorro and I'm an app addict. I can't get enough, even tho' I surely don't need anymore. My phone is beginning to weigh more, I'm going to need a trailer to haul it. And runs like molasses now. I'm in trouble, and don't know what to do...other than get an even faster phone......help. I've been app free for less than 1 day right now.
    09-16-2010 03:17 PM
    haha i hear you on that. over time i have somewhat lost my urge to find new apps and instead just wait for an app recomendation. there are just too many to try and not enough space on my phone for all of them and not enough time to try them out.

what phone are you using and also what OS version are you using? this bit of info maybe be valuable especially if you are running 2.2

P.S.- please post in the right section of the forum. the app section is for threads dealing with apps, not how to manage apps or to help speed up your phone. thank you.

Post in the right forum - The forum index is broken down by categories. There are specific forums for applications, devices, device hacks, accessories, carriers, general chat, etc. Unique forums exist for a reason. Before you create a new thread, please ensure it is being posted in the most applicable forum. For example, threads discussing an Android application are generally not device specific, and should be posted in the Apps forum.
    09-16-2010 06:44 PM
    Sorry, Brett, wasn't actually looking for any help, just bringing some levity in the never ending search for the NEXT app....

I see that all the other viewers are in denial!
    09-16-2010 08:22 PM
    I can agree. I have about 230 right now. No point in not trying to take advantage of 8 gigs of space.
    09-16-2010 08:39 PM
    I haven't really downloaded anything. I feel like I'm missing out!
    09-19-2010 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD