Samsung Galaxy Centura Cases?

anon(8416174)

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I just recently got a samsung galaxy centura for christmas and I've noticed that redbubble finally allows you to order cases for your phone, but they don't have and option for Galaxy Centura.

I was wondering if cases for the Galaxy S4 would fit a Galaxy Centura. And if not, where can I find personalized cases like the ones you can find on redbubble? :-X

Jessica Huff

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my daughter has had this phone a year, I too got one for Christmas and love it. I have 10 cases so far for my phone and she's got like over 20. We order everything through amazon which has a great selection. Since there isn't an otterbox available for this phone i use mostly a certain case that works just like one. It's great because I have dropped my phone several times and had the cat knock it in my cup of water one day and took the case off, phone was dry!!! Thought I'd share with you.
Amazon.com: 3-in-1 Bundle For Samsung Galaxy Centura-VGUARD Dual- Layer Hard/Gel Hybrid Kickstand Armor Case (Black/Pink)+ICE-CLEAR(TM) Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear)+Touch Screen Stylus: Cell Phones & Accessories

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01