Two devices on google account??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Exacly... it only has the one (E's) device there

OK. Have you checked if both devices are visible? Meaning have you gone to Play on your PC, clicked the gear icon then clicked Settings and checked if both devices have check boxes under visibility to show in menus?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

pinkwish

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
yep i've been on the pc the whole time, it only shows the one. I was hoping they would both be there, i can name each of them and then just select which tablet i want the app to load onto, but it seems thats not working. I beginning to think i'm just going to have to do this the long way and load each app individually on each tablet with wifi

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
yep i've been on the pc the whole time, it only shows the one. I was hoping they would both be there, i can name each of them and then just select which tablet i want the app to load onto, but it seems thats not working. I beginning to think i'm just going to have to do this the long way and load each app individually on each tablet with wifi

I thought you said that it was automatically syncing the apps?

pinkwish

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
yeah it is. While i had one sitting on the bench charging it was loading the apps i was putting on the other one connected to the pc. I turned off sync so this wouldn't happen again. But each time i plug tablet E back to the pc because it thinks they are the same device it updates with all the apps i have on tablet S

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That just seems wrong. Even if they're the exact same model, I would expect Google Play to be able to distinguish between them based on serial number or some other unique identifier. You might want to consider removing the Google account from both devices, and adding the account back, to see if the issue resolves itself. You might lose app data, though, like saved games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781