Play Store won't work on tablet

Drakoblare

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I've seen similliar threads but not with my problem. My tablet had 1mobilemarket installed instead of play store, but since I believe play store is better and I wish to have my gmail linked with my devices, I tried to install it. However, it won't work. I can download and install it just fine, but when I click on it I just get a white screen and it crashes. Any help?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've seen similliar threads but not with my problem. My tablet had 1mobilemarket installed instead of play store, but since I believe play store is better and I wish to have my gmail linked with my devices, I tried to install it. However, it won't work. I can download and install it just fine, but when I click on it I just get a white screen and it crashes. Any help?

Welcome to the forums.
Try going into Settings>Apps>Menu>Reset app preferences. That might help.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

What kind of tablet is it?
It might be one of those unsupported ones.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Drakoblare

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
You could try an older version of Play. Other than that I am not sure.

Thanks anyways. An official site from which I can download Play on my tablet?
At one point I unistalled 1moblie market thinking that was the problem. It seemed like it was unistalled but it was there. Even worse I can't download apps from it now, it is stuck on prepare download. I reset my tablet to factory whatever but it is still not working, so not only did it not fix anything, I lost my apps :(

EDIT: It seems to be downloading now, it just tok a heck of a long time. Dunno what happened.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks anyways. An official site from which I can download Play on my tablet?
At one point I unistalled 1moblie market thinking that was the problem. It seemed like it was unistalled but it was there. Even worse I can't download apps from it now, it is stuck on prepare download. I reset my tablet to factory whatever but it is still not working, so not only did it not fix anything, I lost my apps :(

EDIT: It seems to be downloading now, it just tok a heck of a long time. Dunno what happened.

Give it a few minutes and let us know what happens.

Drakoblare

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Temple run 2 took a long time preparing to dwonload but I finally got it (saves were erased but that's normal I guess). Now all other apps seem to be stuck on "prepare to download".
One more app got installed but took a looong time to prepare to download, other ones are still stuck.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Temple run 2 took a long time preparing to dwonload but I finally got it (saves were erased but that's normal I guess). Now all other apps seem to be stuck on "prepare to download".
One more app got installed but took a looong time to prepare to download, other ones are still stuck.

Are they batch loading? I have problems with that. One by one works better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Drakoblare

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Are they batch loading? I have problems with that. One by one works better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Just stuck on "preparing download" nothing else said.
Well, 1 app just downloaded but it was loading since my last post...

What's the point of having a tablet without apps? It's useless.... any fixes? :(

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just stuck on "preparing download" nothing else said.
Well, 1 app just downloaded but it was loading since my last post...

What's the point of having a tablet without apps? It's useless.... any fixes? :(

Try cancelling the download and restarting it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar