Power Saver vs. Haptic Feedback

Pete777

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm one of those odd people who actually likes getting the haptic feedback on my HTC One-X when using it. I've had the phone a little over a year and the power saver feature was always running and I always got the vibrations.

For some reason, now the only way to get the vibrations when generally navigating the phone is if the power saver is turned off. Note, the keyboard and all apps that utilize vibrations still do it, but the general navigation of the phone does not (unless power saver is off). I would like to keep running power saver and have the vibrations. I'm running Android v. 4.1.1

Has anyone experienced this and if so how could it be corrected? Was there some kind of update that I didn't know about? Also, is v. 4.1.1 also known as Jelly Bean?

Thanks!
Pete

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm one of those odd people who actually likes getting the haptic feedback on my HTC One-X when using it. I've had the phone a little over a year and the power saver feature was always running and I always got the vibrations.

For some reason, now the only way to get the vibrations when generally navigating the phone is if the power saver is turned off. Note, the keyboard and all apps that utilize vibrations still do it, but the general navigation of the phone does not (unless power saver is off). I would like to keep running power saver and have the vibrations. I'm running Android v. 4.1.1

Has anyone experienced this and if so how could it be corrected? Was there some kind of update that I didn't know about? Also, is v. 4.1.1 also known as Jelly Bean?

Thanks!
Pete

When you uncheck power saver mode and then tap it (not the check box), you can choose if you want to keep the vibrations. Yes, 4.1.1 is Jelly Bean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks