Hi, I have been an Android user for about a year, and I still have some apps lingering in My Wishlist that I am not able to get rid of. With most apps, I simply click on the menu part and I am able to Install or add to wish list, or to remove from wish list. But these two apps (Buzzfeed and Mokriya Craigslist) will not remove. I had them on my wishlist, installed them directly from My Wishlist, and then got tired of them. I uninstalled them, but now the only option for me is to Install them; I cannot remove them from my wishlist.

I tried to see if I could do it on my computer on the GP store, but i cannot. There is simply no box to the right of Install like there is in other apps.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated!
    02-15-2014 01:09 PM
    When viewing the wishlist on phone there should be a check mark at the top when you tap on the app. Uncheck it and the app will be removed from your wishlist.

Sent from my Xposed LG-G2 using Tapatalk
    02-15-2014 03:11 PM
    I understand that is how it is normally done. However, on those two apps for me, there is no check mark or any way to remove them.

The only things I see at the top are search, share, and the menu. There is no way to remove them.

Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App
    02-15-2014 05:29 PM