All share

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I was able to sync my ps3 with my fascinate to share music, etc. movies streaming is very hiccup-y though. Is that just the state this technology is at right now with wifi speeds?..or is there maybe a better app or way to link your phone to tv

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
i had 2 out of 3 wifi bars on my phone, which was in the same room as the ps3. is that normally good enough to stream without it waiting to catch up?

I tried pausing a short video for a minute, so it would load up a bit. it would then play for 30-45 seconds before it started getting choppy again. With that logic, I'd have to pause a full movie for and hour or two to load up enough to play without choppiness.

I'm going to try it again tonight. If you're able to stream fine, its probably something with my setup.

if anyone has tips on ps3 settings, that might be helpful..do you need to use the ps3 remote to play something from your phone?..I can see the phone on my ps3, but not my ps3 on the phone

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I am just trying to transfer media from my laptop to my phone or vice versa. I can see my laptop public folder structure but I cannot get it to stream any music or copy from the pc to the phone or from the phone to my PC.

Is there a trick to this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo