Samsung Galaxy S4 Stock Email App Not Responding.

Simon Zhang

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
The stock email app for my GS4 was working fine until today. Now every time I try to send an email out or reply to an email the app just freezes and the screen goes black and then when you press the power button it takes me back to the lock screen and you can't swipe to unlock for about a few seconds. then I get a message that the app is not responding. How do I fix this? I tried restarting my phone and clearing the cache but still no luck.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The stock email app for my GS4 was working fine until today. Now every time I try to send an email out or reply to an email the app just freezes and the screen goes black and then when you press the power button it takes me back to the lock screen and you can't swipe to unlock for about a few seconds. then I get a message that the app is not responding. How do I fix this? I tried restarting my phone and clearing the cache but still no luck.

It could be an issue with the server. Try removing the accounts then re-adding it. If it doesn't work give it a few hours the try again. Seems like you have done what you could to resolve the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app