HELP My Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus images have pink lines

evicka84

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I hope that someone can help me with this issue.
I bought my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus three weeks ago, and I notice that when taking a photo, the image appears with pink lines in the gallery.
I took it to be repaired, and they changed the camera, but the issue, still exists. Which made me think that probably it is not a hardware problem. The version is the OS is JB 4.2.2.

Here is a sample: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkc5tg7cerw78al/2014-02-25 15.43.20.jpg

Please help.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I hope that someone can help me with this issue.
I bought my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus three weeks ago, and I notice that when taking a photo, the image appears with pink lines in the gallery.
I took it to be repaired, and they changed the camera, but the issue, still exists. Which made me think that probably it is not a hardware problem. The version is the OS is JB 4.2.2.

Please help.

I dont think there is a quick fix for this sadly, you should return the phone to the manufacturer to have a look. Have you tried installing a 3rd party camera app like Camera Zoom and seeing if the pics that it takes contain pink lines?

evicka84

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I did install Camera Zoom and for now is working ok!
It usually does not work in mixed light, but it is ok for now, so thank you a lot.
If it starts causing the same problem I will return it to the manufacturer.

Thanks again.!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I did install Camera Zoom and for now is working ok!
It usually does not work in mixed light, but it is ok for now, so thank you a lot.
If it starts causing the same problem I will return it to the manufacturer.

Thanks again.!

No problem, glad to help. It looks like there is an issue with the stock app then - if you want you could factory reset the phone, wiping eveything on it and starting from scratch - that should resolve it. But if your happy with the alternative app then good :) there are tones of 3rd party camera apps so shop about :) the Camera Zoom was just the first one that came to mind