In need of help

Kim Carroll1

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of away of finding out who has placed spy ware on my phone, tablet, and pc ? My cell phone alerted me to the problem when i noticed i was in a call but had not called anyone, that made me look at settings and apps, i found an app that was scheduled to turn on record for an hr at differant times of the day and then to send it to the cloud. This made me look on my tablet and pc both had been set up in a simlar way useing sugersync. my boyfriend has just gone out of town for a month so i was pretty sure he,d done it especially as after alot of seaching apps and breaking into sugersync i decovered 2 of his e mail accounts plus his cell were connected to everything. My problem is that even after i put all the evidance to him he still swears he had nothing to do with it, i have totally disconnected his little spying empire , but need away of getting 100% proof that it was him, because he does have a very good arguement for why he didnt do it, and if he didnt i have a electronic weirdo messing with my stuff and listening in. As While he,s away im on my own I serriously need to make sure it was him.( If it is I,ll deal with him later) Any input would be serriously appreciated.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of away of finding out who has placed spy ware on my phone, tablet, and pc ? My cell phone alerted me to the problem when i noticed i was in a call but had not called anyone, that made me look at settings and apps, i found an app that was scheduled to turn on record for an hr at differant times of the day and then to send it to the cloud. This made me look on my tablet and pc both had been set up in a simlar way useing sugersync. my boyfriend has just gone out of town for a month so i was pretty sure he,d done it especially as after alot of seaching apps and breaking into sugersync i decovered 2 of his e mail accounts plus his cell were connected to everything. My problem is that even after i put all the evidance to him he still swears he had nothing to do with it, i have totally disconnected his little spying empire , but need away of getting 100% proof that it was him, because he does have a very good arguement for why he didnt do it, and if he didnt i have a electronic weirdo messing with my stuff and listening in. As While he,s away im on my own I serriously need to make sure it was him.( If it is I,ll deal with him later) Any input would be serriously appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.
Do you have a security lock on your device? I mean something like a PIN password, or pattern lock?

Kim Carroll1

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
he,s not very pc savvy but there was a keylogger on the tablet so if i didnt catch it fast enough he proberbly has those passwords , yes iv changed them :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
he,s not very pc savvy but there was a keylogger on the tablet so if i didnt catch it fast enough he proberbly has those passwords , yes iv changed them :)

This might not be so much fun but I would suggest doing a factory reset on both devices, input your gmail account and redo your password again on the gmail account

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app