Galaxy Ace 2 x MMS Problem! :(

Cody_h4x

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!,

Firstly I had the galaxy gio on a talk and text plan. I went to Virgin mobile and Upgraded to a Galaxy Ace 2 with the silver plan which gets me Picture messaging. So i took my sim card from my gio and put it in my ace 2 and the phones great! Although i cant send or download MMS. My mobile data is turned ON. and it's using the stock MMS APN called Browser (It uses the bell apn). If I try to send a picture than all that happens is it stays sending and says
"currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" But never sends, than if I recieve a mms and select download it says downloading but never does. i tried a factory reset, new apns, and sending mms to myself but nothings working! :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there a Virgin or Bell store nearby? Can you go into one of them and ask them to please set your APN so that MMS works?

Cody_h4x

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Well my mom has the exact same phone and same plan, she can send picture messages, and i cant. her apn settings is the same as mine and both are phones mobile data is on. The only differences that I think will solve it is that her sim card says virgin Moible LTE on it, and mines an older virgin mobile sim card thats white.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12