Galaxy Ace 2 x MMS Problem! :(

Cody_h4x

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!,

Firstly I had the galaxy gio on a talk and text plan. I went to Virgin mobile and Upgraded to a Galaxy Ace 2 with the silver plan which gets me Picture messaging. So i took my sim card from my gio and put it in my ace 2 and the phones great! Although i cant send or download MMS. My mobile data is turned ON. and it's using the stock MMS APN called Browser (It uses the bell apn). If I try to send a picture than all that happens is it stays sending and says
"currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" But never sends, than if I recieve a mms and select download it says downloading but never does. i tried a factory reset, new apns, and sending mms to myself but nothings working! :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there a Virgin or Bell store nearby? Can you go into one of them and ask them to please set your APN so that MMS works?

Cody_h4x

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Well my mom has the exact same phone and same plan, she can send picture messages, and i cant. her apn settings is the same as mine and both are phones mobile data is on. The only differences that I think will solve it is that her sim card says virgin Moible LTE on it, and mines an older virgin mobile sim card thats white.