Talking text messages?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there is such a thing as having your incoming text messages spoken to you out loud? If so, how do you make it happen? That would be handy when driving, but I would not want it 100 percent of the time.

Deb from my Note 3

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
It is called MMS you basiclly record your voice and then you send it to another persson with a text message but you add multimedia in it ;)

Posted via Android Central App

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but will that make incoming text messages talk to me instead of me having to read them?

Deb from my Note 3

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there is such a thing as having your incoming text messages spoken to you out loud? If so, how do you make it happen? That would be handy when driving, but I would not want it 100 percent of the time.

Deb from my Note 3

I pretty sure the note has a talk back mode to read aloud incoming messages and caller id's. It should be under Settings > Accessibility > Talk back. Let us know if that's what you were looking for or if you have further questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I pretty sure the note has a talk back mode to read aloud incoming messages and caller id's. It should be under Settings > Accessibility > Talk back. Let us know if that's what you were looking for or if you have further questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

There is a lot of stuff in there to sift through but checking it out, thanks!

Deb from my Note 3

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
You have a note 3. Of course S Voice will read incoming text messages. You have to enable Hands Free Mode in the app.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol