USB storage On problem

sohailgagai

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
When ever I connect my phone with viable for use storage to turn on it does not well 95% it does not why pls guide
Pls guide Thank you

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
When ever I connect my phone with viable for use storage to turn on it does not well 95% it does not why pls guide
Pls guide Thank you

Sorry but it's not clear what your problem is. Please rephrase your question and expand with details like what phone model, Android version, etc. And screenshots of your problem might help.

sohailgagai

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I mean I want to use my phone as USB storage to transfer from my pc to pc files but it's not connecting in that way to pc

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
There are many possible solutions for this. This is Android, after all! :D The simplest solution, imo, is to install a free 'cloud app' – like Dropbox or MEGA – on both the phone and the PC(s). Any file(s) you chuck into that cloud on either device is then automagically available on the other one too. No proximity or (fidgeting with) cables required. You can do it from a thousand miles away.
OR, once it's in your cloud you can copy the public downloadlink to it and send that link to whoever you like. (This is my preferred m.o. when I'm mobile/not on WiFi, because it doesn't eat whole chunks out of my monthly dataplan as files, photos, and videos do; just mere KBs; and I can still 'send' hi-resolution stuff = big files).

Dropbox (= giant Google; US-based) gives you 5GB of free storage space, works like a charm, and is tightly monitored by the NSA.
MEGA (= Kim Dotcom c.s.; New Zealand-based) gives you 50GB of free securely encrypted storage space, works in any device's web browser (although Chrome is preferred), and canNOT be monitored by the NSA!

There are good free Android apps for both in the Play Store.
Find the free Dropbox application to install on a Mac or PC here.
MEGA requires no installation on a PC or Mac. You can simply surf to [url]https://mega.co.nz/[/URL]

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2