How do you fix scratches on screen?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Cheapest: buy dry-apply screen protectors from eBay.
More expensive: buy tempered glass screen protector from eBay
Most expensive: buy replacement screen+display, either replace it yourself or have a shop do it for you.

As for getting rid of them? you're stuck with them. There is no way I've seen to get rid of them. Sorry!

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Most expensive: buy replacement screen+display, either replace it yourself or have a shop do it for you.

As for getting rid of them? you're stuck with them. There is no way I've seen to get rid of them. Sorry!

+1

I've had various smartphones in the last 6 years. With and without 'Gorilla glass'. Never with a screen protector. Yet I never had any scratches on the screen. Smudges plenty, but scratches none!
But then my phone is always protected by a silicone bumper case so that the screen never touches e.g. a table's surface when it's upside down. Also the phone is never in a pocket together with items that can scratch, e.g. keys, coins, etc. Disposable tissues are the scratchiest stuff that ever touch the screen...
That m.o. works, evidently. :D

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Will a screen protector cover it up nicely and hide it? Sorry, never tried. Do you recommend a mat screen protector or original?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mobile Nations mobile app

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Depending how deep the scratches are, most screen protectors will hide them completely.

Personally, I prefer regular screen protectors on my phones and matte/anti glare for tablets. Buy a cheap pack of each and see which you prefer

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante