Samsung Fascinate Exchange Emails show html email images as attachments

soliveto

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I can see that people seem to be abandoning the Android's messaging in favor of something like Touchdown. I have an issue that is not directly addressed by similar posts. A user with a fascinate phone is able to view html emails and their images with non-exchange email accounts. When he attempts to view html emails (with images) from Exchange, he is unable to view the images in the email. They are instead sent as attachments. I have looked high and low on google for similar issues and have not found any. Has anyone else had this experience and found a solution?

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I can see that people seem to be abandoning the Android's messaging in favor of something like Touchdown.
Depends on who you ask. For some, the stock Exchange clients aren't sufficient while 3rd party Exchange clients offer desired features. Touchdown isn't the only option out there. Among others are Roadsync and Moxier.

karlrock

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
HTML emails

I have an HTC evo running android's froyo. I do not want to have to buy a new email app just so i can see html emails coming through our exchange server.

bottom line, I just need to know whether the native email app on the htc evo supports incoming html emails.

My old iphone 3g supported html from the same exchange server. what is the deal with froyo/sense ui?

does it support html or not. I just need to know either way. thanks all

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20