Contacts from Moto-X to HTC One?

radiocycle

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey All,

I had my Moto-X set up so nicely! When someone calls or I get a text, up pops their picture. When I want to call someone I just start to type their name and their pic pops up with the phone number. Then I picked up a Mo-G and with the Moto transfer app I had the Mo-G set up the same way, in a heartbeat.
So now I'm rollin' with a HTC One on T-Mobile and I'd love to have it set up the same way. They have some kinda 'migrate' app, and I tried using that, then there is always bluetooth but alas... I can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer all of my contacts from either one of the Motorola's to the htc One and have all of the info and pics. I've looked for apps, I've tried using a usb cable on this PC but nothing seems to work. I'm sure I could set it all up again manually, but shouldn't I just be able to transfer all of my contacts with a few buttons?? I have the 'People' app on the Motos but I don't see that on the HTC, is that the problem? Anyone got any idears??

radio

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey All,

I had my Moto-X set up so nicely! When someone calls or I get a text, up pops their picture. When I want to call someone I just start to type their name and their pic pops up with the phone number. Then I picked up a Mo-G and with the Moto transfer app I had the Mo-G set up the same way, in a heartbeat.
So now I'm rollin' with a HTC One on T-Mobile and I'd love to have it set up the same way. They have some kinda 'migrate' app, and I tried using that, then there is always bluetooth but alas... I can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer all of my contacts from either one of the Motorola's to the htc One and have all of the info and pics. I've looked for apps, I've tried using a usb cable on this PC but nothing seems to work. I'm sure I could set it all up again manually, but shouldn't I just be able to transfer all of my contacts with a few buttons?? I have the 'People' app on the Motos but I don't see that on the HTC, is that the problem? Anyone got any idears??

radio

Try syncing your contacts with your gmail account. Use the same one on the HTC One and then the contacts should be on the phone.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Bring the phones into your carrier's store. Most of them have transfer software that transfers from anything to anything. (The problem is that not all manufacturers use the same formats or the same apps, so some od the data may not transfer - like the pictures.

BTW, the HTC my have a "Contacts" app. It's the same app with a different logo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20