How to get to Google search results page

Jmacusmc

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody, I've looked all around and couldn't find an answer. It's something that would seem very simple. If I do a Google search via the search app or the search bar widget and for whatever reason go back to the home screen, how do I get back to the search results page? If I do a search and leave the search results page I can't seem to find a way to get back to it without opening a new search altogether.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The easiest thing to do would be to tap the Recent Apps button, then select Google Search. That will open it back up to your most recent search activity. Otherwise, you could tap the Google Search Bar again, and it should give you a list of your most recent searches. Tap the recent search you're interested in, and the same search results should show up.

Jmacusmc

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The easiest thing to do would be to tap the Recent Apps button, then select Google Search. That will open it back up to your most recent search activity. Otherwise, you could tap the Google Search Bar again, and it should give you a list of your most recent searches. Tap the recent search you're interested in, and the same search results should show up.

Wow lol, I never even used that button before. Just got a new HTC one m8 so still getting used to it. Thanks for the help :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692