Solar Power Bank Charger

Don164

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I've been scouring the internet for a charging system which will provide my phone and tablet with a power source which is well...quite cheap. My main aim has been looking into solar power as I believe it hasn't been fully taken advantage of.
I was wondering is their a device in the market (or currently in development) that is essentially a solar charger but instead using it when required (i.e. no point using it when you come home at the end of the day if its dark),it is hooked to an external battery (i.e. power bank) which holds this reservoir of power and it can be used at will whenever.
I personally think this is a good set up as the power bank can be charged at will, even if your not at home, depending on the size, it can last you ages and also depending on longevity of the components, it can quickly pay for itself.
I've been looking into this creating this setup myself although I have no idea if it will work although from whatever brain power I have, I believe theoretically it can work. Although will it ?!