"Remind me to" functions no longer work on Chrome

agp423

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I remember when Chrome used to have Google Now cards, but I thought the pop ups were annoying so I turned them off. Now I don't know how to turn them back on, and when I type "remind me to ...." on Chrome on my computer, Chrome no longer sends a reminder to the phone/Google Now. Does anyone know how to fix this, aside from uninstalling and reinstalling Google Chrome on my computer?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I remember when Chrome used to have Google Now cards, but I thought the pop ups were annoying so I turned them off. Now I don't know how to turn them back on, and when I type "remind me to ...." on Chrome on my computer, Chrome no longer sends a reminder to the phone/Google Now. Does anyone know how to fix this, aside from uninstalling and reinstalling Google Chrome on my computer?

Here is how you disable cards from Chrome, so it should be reversed to enable: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/4414004?hl=en

Turn off Now Cards in Chrome

Chrome Now checks for your mobile location even when Chrome is not running in order to continue showing you relevant Now cards. You can turn off Google Now in Chrome at any time.

Click the icon**in the lower right corner of your computer screen (on Windows) or the upper right of your computer screen (on Mac) to open the Notifications Center.In the Notifications Center, click the gear icon on the bottom right corner (on Windows) or the upper right corner (on Mac).Uncheck the box next to "Google Now".

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC