Several problems with my Android

Killfer8

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have an Alcatel Idol Ultra HD running 4.1.1. I need your help for several things that have been happening to me, please I beg you to help me:/

I had an issue paying apps with debit card (i've never paid with one), everytime i tried to pay with it a messsage popped (some error, not relevant right now) so I googled the error and tried to solve it by myself by deleting data and forcing detention to these apps "Google Play Services" and "Google Services Framework" since then i've had a couple of problems:

1.- When I enter Google Play Store from my PC I can't install apps into my phone, my phone is not an option, days before it was.
2.- I'm not getting notifications from any push service (Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, etc...) I have to open the app and refresh the inbox.

I hope you guys can help me:)

- Cheers!:)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Accounts​, removing your Google account, and then adding it back again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try booting into the Recovery menu by powering off, then pressing both the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time until you see the Android Recovery menu. Use the Volume buttons to move up and down and the Power button to select. If you see an option to "wipe cache partition," select it. After the process is done, select "reboot system now." This will not erase any personal data.

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can't say for sure, but wiping the system cache can correct various nonspecific problems. There could be a bad bit of data stuck in the cache partition. If you're able to wipe it, it's worth a try, and you won't lose any personal data.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what you mean by "forcing detention to these apps", but if you mean that you disabled them, enable them again. They're needed for Google Play Store and for Google Push Service.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what you mean by "forcing detention to these apps", but if you mean that you disabled them, enable them again. They're needed for Google Play Store and for Google Push Service.

I think he meant Force Stopping. Probably a translation issue.