Allowing individual phone calls in Airplane Mode?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to allow certain phone calls to come through when your phone is in airplane mode? I would like to set my phone up so that in an emergency my husband and children can reach me even if my phone is in airplane mode.

Deb from my Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Which app did you use?

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's probably easier than the Tasker profile that lets someone get through if they call you 4 times in X minutes (or whatever numbers you want), while blocking people who don't know to do that. (Of course that's just one of the more trivial profiles that have been written for Tasker.)

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
It's called Audio Profiles. Nice enough that I purchased it :)

Deb from my Note 3

If your in Airplane mode it turns off all cellular connection (no phone, no text, and no data).It turns off all "wireless connections", that means NO phones calls can come through. "NOTE - Airplane mode will deactivate the cellular signal, WIFI, and Bluetooth connections. WIFI can be manually enabled in Airplane mode."

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's probably easier than the Tasker profile that lets someone get through if they call you 4 times in X minutes (or whatever numbers you want), while blocking people who don't know to do that. (Of course that's just one of the more trivial profiles that have been written for Tasker.)

I wouldn't want to have to have people dial multiple times in order to get through this.

Deb from my Note 3

byulstar

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
How about try to go under settings--> my device--> Blocking mode --> turn on the mode --> Allow contacts--> choose custom --> then only select the number you'd like.

You can either customise it to happen daily or turn it on & off when is required.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23