Very urgent help!!!!-

Aashmita Ajit

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC One 801e (the first model)
and due to some reason I left my phone home, switched off for eight months. After 8 months when I came back, I tried to switch it on but I could not as the screen was locked and its asking for my Google ID and password.
In my absence, my family members tried to open my phone but after 15 attempts it got locked. Hence the Google ID and password.
I know my ID and I know my password but the problem is that my sim isnt working as the phone was switched off for a long time and there is no network connection. I had switched off my wifi and probably the data connection settings are off too. So, in all I am unable to open my phone.
I want to ask if there is any way by which i can save the data on my phone.
Please, the data is very very important to me and I really need to save it.
I tried backup but for that we need to connect the phone to the computer and since the USB bugging is off, I cannot do that either.
Anyone who can help me save my data??
:':)':)':)'(

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC One 801e (the first model)
and due to some reason I left my phone home, switched off for eight months. After 8 months when I came back, I tried to switch it on but I could not as the screen was locked and its asking for my Google ID and password.
In my absence, my family members tried to open my phone but after 15 attempts it got locked. Hence the Google ID and password.
I know my ID and I know my password but the problem is that my sim isnt working as the phone was switched off for a long time and there is no network connection. I had switched off my wifi and probably the data connection settings are off too. So, in all I am unable to open my phone.
I want to ask if there is any way by which i can save the data on my phone.
Please, the data is very very important to me and I really need to save it.
I tried backup but for that we need to connect the phone to the computer and since the USB bugging is off, I cannot do that either.
Anyone who can help me save my data??
:':)':)':)'(

If the phone is not switched on and connected to the internet there's not much you can do, I'm afraid.
If the phone IS switched on and connected to the internet: get another internet-connected device (PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet), goto the Play Store, login with your phone's ID and password, install the free app 'AndroidLost'. You can then browse your phone, locate e.g. your pictures and download or erase them remotely.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you bring it to your wireless provider and see if they can help?

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles