How to flash a Stock European ROM?

androiduserfan

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

i just bought an HTC One Mini on eBay.
The smartphone seem to be of Orange.uk (i saw this info using cpu-z app) and does not contain all languages (for example italian, and since i'm italian this isn't a good news).

I'm using this smartphone with a SIM of course not of Orange so i think that is unlocked.

But i want to flash a "classic" Stock of HTC One Mini European, not this. The actual ROM also is "locked" to Android 4.3 and if i check updates he don't find nothing.
So how can i flash a stock european rom? And where i can find it?

#Little update

I've just found the Stock european here (or is somethings else?) htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads/
but now how i can flash it?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

i just bought an HTC One Mini on eBay.
The smartphone seem to be of Orange.uk (i saw this info using cpu-z app) and does not contain all languages (for example italian, and since i'm italian this isn't a good news).

I'm using this smartphone with a SIM of course not of Orange so i think that is unlocked.

But i want to flash a "classic" Stock of HTC One Mini European, not this. The actual ROM also is "locked" to Android 4.3 and if i check updates he don't find nothing.
So how can i flash a stock european rom? And where i can find it?

#Little update

I've just found the Stock european here (or is somethings else?) htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads/
but now how i can flash it?

You probably found an RUU. You don't want to flash a wrong RUU. You are probably going to have to flash a custom ROM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz