Computer not recognizing Droid Incredible

groundkontrol

May 28, 2010
Visit site
When I plug my Incredible into my Macbook nothing happens anymore. I don't see the SD card on my laptop or the phone's internal storage. I don't get the prompt on my phone either. The phone does seem to charge but no recognition of the SD card or the phone on the computer. Any advice?

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a lot of people are having this problem with their Android phones. I've seen multiple Heroes and Legends with this issue. Generally, I tend to recommend trying a different cable and a computer running Vista or Windows 7 as their USB host drivers are so much more advanced than XP's. Not sure about OSX as I've never had the opportunity to try, but I can't see it being any worse than a Windows NT 6.x-based operating system.

bluangel

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmm....I just bought my Incredible 2 and was testing it out with a video I wanted to upload, and when I plugged it into my MacBook Pro via usb immediately got the message that it couldn't recognize my device. I can't imagine it isn't compatible so don't know what the problem could be.....guess I'll have to make a trip back to the store unless someone here has a solution.