No Music Folder after Erase Phone Storage

ehmillion

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey yall, before i selected erase phone storage, i had the music folder on my pc when the s4 was plugged in, but after it disappeared along with everything else. Now all i have is 3 folders named .androidsecure, Lost Dir and whatsapp. What can i do to get my folders back?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So you had a Music folder on your internal phone storage? If you wiped your phone, then it's gone, and won't show up regardless of PC connection. Or did you have it on your external SD card?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Can you elaborate more on this? You were looking at the folders on your phone then did a reset?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

ehmillion

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey thanks for answering, i just got an s4 only with an internal memory. When i plugged it in for the first time it had a music folder. I erased the phone storage to get rid of some things. Then after plugging it in, every folder was gone except 3 remaining one (named above). I tried to create a new music folder, but for some reason the pc tells me that i only have 1.99 gigs available, when the phone says that i have 14gigs free. What should i do?

ehmillion

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah before the folders where there (music, videos etc) then i did erased the storage from the phone. After pluging it in everything was gone expet for the 3 folders mentioned above.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried using a file manager app on your phone to see if a Music folder still exists? If not, try using that file manager app to create a new Music folder, and see if it shows up when you connect to your PC.

Not sure why your PC is telling you that you only have 2 GB of storage left. USB connections seem to be a frequent source of oddness with certain phones.

ehmillion

May 7, 2014
Visit site
So i checked the file manager, and created a music file which appeared on the pc, Unfortunately, it still shows me 1.99gig availible when the phone tells otherwise. Clueless is what i am. Really don't want to sell it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7