So I can only block unwanted calls for 90 days ?

Scott111

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a LGG2 smart phone and I'm getting unwanted calls. So I logged into my Verizon online account and I can block calls but only for 90 days and only up to five phone numbers. If I want to block any longer or more numbers I have to upgrade my plan. I would have thought within the phone settings I would have more options to block incoming calls but guess not. This it so dumb, do I have any alternatives ? thanks

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a LGG2 smart phone and I'm getting unwanted calls. So I logged into my Verizon online account and I can block calls but only for 90 days and only up to five phone numbers. If I want to block any longer or more numbers I have to upgrade my plan. I would have thought within the phone settings I would have more options to block incoming calls but guess not. This it so dumb, do I have any alternatives ? thanks

Have you tried this?
LG G2 User Guide
(not a smart *** post, the link takes you to the page you need:) )

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

Verizon is trying to make money off of your problems. So your carrier/provider is a scavenger.

The free app "Mr. Number-Block calls, texts" solves all your problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1