Formatting internal storage

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R mobile phone and is slow. I found out
that i must deleted its folders and files in order to fix it and re-install fresh OS but the recovery screen it has does not doing a full wipe on the internal storage. Some files and folders are still in the internal storage. But the phone is almost fixed and there is a significant slowness and lag loss improvement on the phone after i re-installed OS. The OS does not want old files and folders of an old installation. The same happens with a non-corrupted old install. It wants only the folders and files created by itself. Also the phone does not let me delete all files and folders within phone and a lot are forbidden to be deleted. So i installed a wifi program on the phone that i enabled Wifi transfer between the phone and computer and withing a webpage that shoes my phone's storage that
you can manipulate i deleted all the files and folders on the internal storage but a few files and folders are not deleted as because maybe is not allowed by the phone. What should i do to do a full wipe of the internal storage
and format it? Is there a program that can do this? I prefer a program that does not demand a rooted phone. Can i do it from pc? If yes
then how?