Photo Gallery and dropbox

Knightflt

May 19, 2014
Visit site
ok pulling out my hair lol when i select content to display/content in dropbox in photo gallery i have deleted dropbox photo's that are showing in galaxy s5 photo gallery when i look in dropbox the photos are not there but show on the phone in the photo gallery. The photo's show a little dropbox icon in the left bottom corner i have checked every folder in dropbox and those photo's are not there in dropbox.
any help would be appreciated

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
ok pulling out my hair lol when i select content to display/content in dropbox in photo gallery i have deleted dropbox photo's that are showing in galaxy s5 photo gallery when i look in dropbox the photos are not there but show on the phone in the photo gallery. The photo's show a little dropbox icon in the left bottom corner i have checked every folder in dropbox and those photo's are not there in dropbox.
any help would be appreciated

Could you provide a screenshot? I am having trouble visualizing this.

Could you try: unlink dropbox, clear system cache etc on the phone and perform a reboot. If the System Gallery is still pulling up with Dropbox images, try deleting them (as I gather you do not need them?). I have had the issues where old images are showing. The next step would be to possible manually delete these files by plugging your phone into your PC and navigating to where they are stored...other than that I might need to think about this!

Knightflt

May 19, 2014
Visit site
ok i think i figured it out i had a bunch of Microsoft flight simulator files zipped in dropbox environment stuff and for some reason the photo galary was seeing those environment photos don't know why as they were not in my photo library but in another folder so i deleted the file out of dropbox and it fixed the problem but hay thanks for the reply