Pls help htc one stuck on fastboot can't do a lot!!!

sexxy111

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Please help me guys!!!!

Been up all days working on this and can't fix it....

I installed a custom rom from android revolution hd 71.0 latest. After choose to install a custom rom 5.5 sense and did not know it was t-mobile while I am not sure which version I have on my phone. Now this happened lately I installed twrp and it worked fine, suddenly I relocked the bootloader and it was gone, then again unlocked, now I can not go in in the rom or either access my twrp 2.7.0.0 and the worst part is I tried several times reinstalling twrp and just getting into bootloop where it does not boot in and if I choose "t mobile" twrp version openrecovery-twrp-2.5.0.0-m7 which I found here How to root/install custom recovery in HTC One (M7) – All versions (AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint) » it goes in but I can not do anything. I tried several version of twrp and still same problems not booting in. I really want to RUU my phone back but not sure which version I should download and where, and also my phone is S-On I will display all info downstairs pls help me how to solve the problem, I want to reinstall RUU and also wonder if it works even if S-on!!
I am kinda confused and don't know, followed a lot of instructions, tried erase cache etc etc not help, only way is ruu I think pls come with answer!!

typed "fastboot get var all"
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SH36TW902758
(bootloader) imei: 357864056203233
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul