How do you delete comments on my android tablet ... ? the youtube comments

May 31, 2014
Visit site
it looks like all of my comments be it negative, positive comments are showing up on my google plus page and since im now using google drive thanks to you guys... i need help customizing my google plus profile...

thank you for the help guys

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Well some how my youtube account is linked to google plus and now that i am using the android system i had more settings to update and i saw all of my comments most of which were me disgreeing with the video lol they showed up on that google plus page.. i THINK i did it correctly im not sure... i didnt download the app to the android tablet yet ive been customizing it thru my PC but the instructions you left was it regarding the youtube comments i left showing up on my google page? is that how you remove the comments? i just rather not have my youtube account linked to that profile at all ..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
YouTube is part of Google. In order to make comments on videos in YouTube, you have to log in with your Google account. I don't know the details, but when you make comments on a video, you can select how those comments are shared on Google+. On the full YouTube website, when you start typing a comment, you'll see a little dropdown menu below the comment box that defaults to "Public," but you can change how that comment is shared--with your Extended Circles, or your closer circles like your friends, or just to yourself. See more information about Google+ here: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1753774?p=customize_your_circles&rd=1

You should be able to select any of your comments that you made and delete them. On your tablet, try long pressing your comment to see if any menu selections come up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37