Mac Compatable

pmasensei

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and was actually directed here by a friend. I use Verizon network and waiting patiently on the iPhone hopefully coming to Verizon. If not, I was curious if any of the other smart phones were compatible with Mac, especially contacts, calendar, etc. I have my own design business and run strictly Mac.

Thanks in advance.

Darrin

karmiccalamity

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Android phones will sync with google calender, contacts and to do list and they all sync over the air which means no wires and you can access them from any computer or Mac from anywhere in the world. Blackberry and palm probably have software that works with mac but probably won't sync with what you use now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
You might want to specify what desktop apps you use on your Mac for contacts, calendar, etc. What types of email accounts do you have?

pmasensei

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to all. The contacts, calendar and email that I am using are the apps that come with mac and iPad - Address Book, Email and iCal. I know that sounds generic, but that's the names.

Thanks again.

Darrin

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to all. The contacts, calendar and email that I am using are the apps that come with mac and iPad - Address Book, Email and iCal. I know that sounds generic, but that's the names.

Thanks again.

Darrin

I'm pretty sure you can easily sync your current apps with Google Apps. Android will then suit your needs beautifully. The sad truth is that probably nothing will ever sync as well with Apple Tech than Apple Tech. Just like nothing works with Google Apps like Android.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can easily set up Address Book and iCal to sync with Google. On both, goto File > Preferences > Accounts and input your Google login info.