How do you change the gmail app account?

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
How do you change the gmail account associated with the gmail app? I have tried opening and going to the settings via the menu and the application settings via the settings app and can't seem to figure out how. Thanks in advanced for the help.

steve5127

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
First go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Google Apps. Then tap 'Clear data', and tap 'OK' to confirm.

This will delete your Google account details.

To enter your account deta
ils go to Settings > Data synchronization > Google and you'll be prompted with the set up dialogue. Enter your account details and you're done. Hope this helps

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Why change?

How do you change the gmail account associated with the gmail app? I have tried opening and going to the settings via the menu and the application settings via the settings app and can't seem to figure out how. Thanks in advanced for the help.

What was wrong that you wanted to change? Are you wanting to change to a different widget or an unread icon? Is that the purpose?

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I know I needed to change it because I put the wrong account in. I don't know why the OP needed to change - but that would be my reasoning behind it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835